PSRT is an industrial Pub/Sub server and protocol for wide-area networks (WAN).
- Pub/Sub real-time telemetry protocol, optimized for industrial needs: providing low latency, dealing with slow channels and large payloads
- Can process 100K+ messages on a single node with very low latencies (<1ms). Speeds are reasonable (1K+ ops/sec) even with enormous (1MB+) payloads
- Supports the modern TLS encryption out-of-the box
- Designed to work in industrial wide-area networks, where connections can be slow, unstable and clients must be authenticated.
- Topic subscriptions in PSRT are processed with B-tree algorithms, which allows the server to handle hundred thousands subscriptions without any speed loss
- PSRT client and servers provide maximum diagnostic information about the network status
- PSRT network protocol is IANA-approved